Newest Gadget – After being delayed several times, Acer has finally released the first 7-inch tablet Honeycomb Iconia Tab A100, an affordable price. Iconia Tab A100 powered by Tegra 2 dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM.
OS used is the latest version of the Honeycomb dar Android 3.2 has additional features such as Google Music Service and application compatibility for the screen size of the tablet. Newest Gadget – Its 7-inch screen has a resolution of 1024×600 on a 16:9 aspect ratio. These tablets are also able to play 1080p video via an external monitor.
Seen from the physical, the A100 weighs 0.92 pounds, just under half an inch thickness. Newest Gadget – The tablet has a 1530 mAh battery with a resistance to using the WiFi browsing and up to about 4.5 hours to watch 720p HD video, 5 megapixel camera on the back, and 2 megapixel camera on the front. Iconia Tab A100 8GB model will be priced at $ 329.99, while the 16GB model priced $ 349.99.
Iconia Tab A100 Specifications:
* Screen 7 ’1024 x 600 pixels
* 5MP camera (AF + HD 720p) + 2MP (FF)
* Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core 1GHz, ULP GeForce GPU, 1GB RAM
* Memory 8GB ($ 329.99 / USD 2.8 jtan) and 16GB ($ 349.99 / USD 2.9 jtan)
* Android Honeycomb 3.2
* Dolby Mobile, an HDMI port, Bluetooth, WiFi a / b / g / n, up to 32GB MicroSD reader
* Battery: 1530 mAh Li-Polymer – Newest Gadget.